Re: [OM] IMG: Comparison

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Comparison
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 17:26:27 -0500
I think I'd try the different lenses on the different cameras.  Put the
cameras on a tripod in some rather constant lighting situation (or
situations) and see if you can find a setting that minimizes the
discrepancy between the cameras and lenses.  Or maybe you don't even
have to move the lenses between the cameras if it's your intention to
always shoot a particular lens on a particular camera.

In any case 2/3 stop is a fair sized exposure "error" on a digital camera.

Chuck Norcutt