Re: [OM] The new Zuikohauler has arrived

Subject: Re: [OM] The new Zuikohauler has arrived
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 07:08:29 +0000
It looks good, Ken (on FB), although I'd like to see some shots of the inside
to have a full nose around :-)

Bad luck about the lack of towbar; I was lucky to have a detachable one on my
X1 when I bought it, although it has had only a bike carrier on it so far.

Yes, the heated seats are good for a sore back, presumably by increasing the
blood flow to the area and helping with healing.

I should be tempted to change the wheels for narrower, higher profile ones:
more rubber less alloy.  In this country the tyres are much cheaper and the
wheels less susceptible to damage from imperfections in the road.  Low-profile
tyres on large wheels are apparently a marketing ploy by the car manufacturers
– supported by the tyre producers: the wheels make the car look good, and the
tyres last less time and are very expensive to replace.

And high-profile tyres make for much more comfort on rougher roads, of which we
have plenty in this country :-(

Chris