Re: [OM] Another Visit to Round Pond

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Visit to Round Pond
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 13:00:57 -0400
Depending upon the photo it is the Light keeper's house with a wonderful
view, the road keeper's cottage or the well appointed out house. Notice that
the out house has its own dedicated power supply which indicates that the
house might have running hot water, air conditioning, in floor heating, an
electric powered flush system, heated seat, a paperless and hot air wipe and
dry installation, tv and radio, satellite communications ..... oh the list
could go one and on! When we passed by I had already graced the facilities
at the light house so did not explore the out house. What's not to like
about the area?

jh