Re: [OM] OT: Scottish Independence and TIMING

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Scottish Independence and TIMING
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 22:44:04 +0100 (CET)
Should Scotland become independent it would have to apply for EU membership,
which the UK -or what would remain of the Union- would probably veto.
Now the UK might have a referendum to leave the EU as Cameron promised if
re-elected. So later than above.
If the former UK opted out, Scotland would then be more likely to apply and be
accepted.

Tip of the day; if you're a Scot wait for the UK referendum, vote for leaving
the EU, and then and only then, ask for independence...

Same with Catalonia and Spain, except that Spain intends to stay in the EU;
tough on Barcelona.

Amities
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android -
En savoir plus.

Message du : 24/11/2013 16:37