Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: Alicante and Madrid

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: Alicante and Madrid
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 11:14:49 -0600
On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 1:01 AM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> No trips abroad last week (although I am writing this at a hotel in
> Strasbourg, so this week is back to normal :-)). Instead, you get to walk
> my dog with me, taste wine at our monthly tasting at the office, and
> finally spend a couple of hours walking around Madrid. There are señoritas,
> and even a statue of Jim Shulman's girlfriend:

Nice tour again, Nathan.  I'd love to ride one of those high-speed trains
at some point, be it Europe or Japan, or, preferably, here if they'd get
off their butts and build a line.

I love the look on the face of "Damsel In Distress".  It's like, "Oh, No!!
My robe has fallen and I SWEAR that I had underwear on this morning!!"

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard