Re: [OM] For Chuck, mostly

Subject: Re: [OM] For Chuck, mostly
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:48:35 -0500
I was interested in your SX50 since earlier this year I recommended an
SX30 or SX40 (can't remember which) to my daughter based on reviews I'd
read.  She is delighted with the camera and gets some shots I wouldn't
have expected.  I have the same reaction... not as much noise as I'd
have expected.

Chuck Norcutt