Re: [OM] Another Visit to Round Pond

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Visit to Round Pond
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 05:56:35 +0000
Thanks for your advice, Moose; September is when we normally take our Summer
holidays.

This year is going to be a bit up in the air, with my changing jobs/retiring
from the RAF.  I'm thinking of striking out and doing something completely
different, perhaps in coaching and mentoring; but Julia needs a bit more
reassurance that I'm not being merely fanciful.

So, perhaps in 2015 . . .

I was probably being a bit fussy; I can take twee if there's a good mix of
rugged and real in the landscape :-)

Chris
On 26 Nov 13, at 03:45, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

snip