Re: [OM] Photo Essay, Swaziland

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Essay, Swaziland
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:36:22 +0100
As one who has "experienced" some ghostly encounters - one which was
unpleasant I am also inquisitive, there are too many strange
interactions going on in everyones life

Now don't laugh out too loud but currently we think we have a spirit in
our house, I have sensed it but said nothing until my wife mentioned it,
we have never felt it was a nasty one and we only sense it in the cellar
of the house (now the kitchen), Cai used to stop and stare at something
on the stairs. I feel that our house does seem different it doesn't feel
like a happy house, this could of course be frivolously dismissed as
what house would be with two angry teenagers but we have a happy 5 year
old to cancel those out so we think that it is maybe something within
the house, so we are looking into getting someone in to move the
spirits. I know its cruel at this time of year but needs must..

Perhaps there is much truth in the saying that "you will live on in the
minds of others" even if you have never met them.

As an engineer/scientist and heathen - well probably more of an
agnostic  I am aware that there is too much unexplained science to not
think about it but then for most,not thinking about it is the easier option.

Regarding the Buttterflies, A decade ago I had the fortune to attend a
party on a farm in a very rural area of the Czech republic, the party
was great but what I noticed in the still of the night was the silence
not a sound no aeroplanes no cars in fact nothing, it wasn't until a
couple of months later that I realised that I had never heard this
before - silence, no insects, no birds etc..

An now I read about the post antibiotic world, a new zealander died from
a bacterial infection that no current antibiotic could cure and if -
what sort of legacy are we leaving our children and grandchildren

IanW - currently reading  what a wonderful world One mans attempt to
explain the big stuff by Marcus Chown and is very happy to finally get
my new glasses back as now I can see the natural world around me more
clearly.