Re: [OM] Pedant pressie

Subject: Re: [OM] Pedant pressie
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:56:06 -0500
I read that the last time this subject came up. As I recall I chuckled all the
way through it, though I'm sure that wasn't Mr. Blair's intent.

Apropos of nothing to do with tea, when I was one of those ink-stained wretches
of the press, and had to produce a column every Wednesday, I occasionally would
attempt to "contact" Big Brother for his thoughts on some pressing issue of the
day, and always had to be satisfied with speaking to his Administrative
Assistant, one Mr. Eric Blair. As far as I know, the reference flew over the
heads of all but two, maybe three of my readers. That said, the columns
themselves were very popular.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal