Re: [OM] Pedant pressie

Subject: Re: [OM] Pedant pressie
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:06:48 -0500
Hum. Not wishing to create an international incident here, but Esteemed Wife,
who had coffee with breakfast every morning on our recent trip to the UK, said
that it started bad and got worse as the vacation went on. I, on the other
hand, always had tea, and was quite satisfied. That said, I agree that what we
drink over here is usually much weaker than what I drank in the UK. I make mine
double strong when I brew it, and find it much better that way. Especially with
an occasional generous dollop of Jack Daniels sour mash whiskey. (But only when
I'm having tea in the evening.) <g>

Oh yeah, lots of us also eschew cream in our tea and use lemon juice instead. I
do when whiskey is part of the mix. The horror! The horror!

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal