Re: [OM] A couple more Memphis shots

Subject: Re: [OM] A couple more Memphis shots
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 23:00:42 -0600
On 11/27/13 22:29 : , Moose wrote:
> And I was simply trying to show how one might overcome the problem.
> The image itself does nothing for me, either as pure image or through
> association with someone I've never heard of. Most images I tinker
> with are ones that affect me in some way. This one is pure technical
> response to questions to me.

Yep.  And I appreciate it.  The image is really nothing special - it's
the personal attachment I had to the subject.  I'm going to experiment a
little with the tools I have and see what I can do with it.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard