[OM] RFC, & question about abbreviation for micro four thirds

Subject: [OM] RFC, & question about abbreviation for micro four thirds
From: Sandy Harris <sandyinchina@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 09:58:46 -0500
The Wikivoyage online travel guide has travel photography articles,
the main one:
https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Travel_photography

and its children:
https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Travel_photography/Film
https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Travel_photography/Full_systems

That is an open wiki so anyone who is inclined to improve the articles
is invited to plunge in and do that. Alternately, I am a regular there
and wrote much of the current text, so you can comment either on-list
or in email to me and I am reasonably likely to make any suggested
changes.

A question I have: what is the best abbreviation for micro
four-thirds? The article currently mentions "m43" and "MFT", then uses
MFT everywhere else. I'm inclined to change it to use m43, mostly
because MFT looks a bit ugly in the text. Is that a good idea? Are
there other abbreviations in use?