[OM] Adorama - Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 & Premiere Elements 12 for Ma

Subject: [OM] Adorama - Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 & Premiere Elements 12 for Mac and Windows $55.99
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 07:43:28 -0500
Combined photo + video editing.  Gotta hurry if you want it.  Black
Friday sale price $55.99 only good until 9:00 AM EST (list price $126).
(I wonder if you west coast guys get a different offer) :-)

Just bought it myself to evaluate Elements as the only PhotoShop editor
(just in case) and also to be able to do video some day.  I have two
cameras capable of video (including the E-M5) and I've never even tried
it yet.

Chuck Norcutt

<http://www.adorama.com/AB65226225K.html?emailprice=t&j=Email112913BlackFriday-Adobe&utm_term=Other&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Email112913BlackFriday-Adobe&utm_source=RSYS>