Re: [OM] Pedant pressie

Subject: Re: [OM] Pedant pressie
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 13:48:16 -0500
Would suggest that you do. That way you can be sure. To be sure of getting
exactly what you want, I would suggest in addition to your favorite coffee,
also take drip cone filters and holder to sit atop coffee mug. Might take your
favorite mug, too. Most places in the UK have outstanding technology to heat
water, so that's not a problem.

What Joan got at all the B&Bs save one was a two-cup French press gizmo loaded
with coffee. As that's not something that automatically destroys coffee, I
would guess it was the blend rather than the technology that was off-putting.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal