Re: [OM] [IMGs] A short walk

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMGs] A short walk
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 17:52:41 -0800
On 12/31/2013 4:21 PM, DZDub wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 11:10 PM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> The one that pulled me in, first to process it, and then go on with
>> others, is the simple amphora. What's your favorite?
>>
> My kind of light.  I like this one very much:  _1140177cr.

Ahh, first vote for a palm. I love such subjects, and sometimes despair of
conveying the detail in a web image.

> Also the large vase.  Good stuff.

Looks like the amphora is the winner. The only sneaky processing was getting
rid of the cigarette butt on the tread part
of a step.

I think that one could have legs as a print on a wall.

Thanks, Joel.

New Years Moose