Re: [OM] OT: US Commercial Drone Testing

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: US Commercial Drone Testing
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 09:08:31 -0500 (EST)
A direct hit from a hurricane would cause problems. We are right across the
 bay from a Naval Air Station which already has the real deal drones flying
in  and out.  The NAS has been around for many years. Two of my uncles were
 stationed there during WW II.  It is where I was discharged in 1968.   May
of this year I'll get discharged (will Graduate) from the  University.
Bill Barber

In a message dated 1/1/2014 4:04:58 A.M. Central Standard Time,