Re: [OM] My Last Photo of 2013 - Group Project?

Subject: Re: [OM] My Last Photo of 2013 - Group Project?
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 09:48:19 -0600
On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 7:54 AM, Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>      Together with taking New Years Day photos, the last photos of 2013
> would make an interesting group project.  Here's my contribution, the
> dry-fitting of a 1971 Motobécane Mirage bicycle that I'm busily restoring
> after finding a suitable set of wheels and brake levers on Craigslist for
> just $US25:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/11668416095/
>
> Another viscerally thrilling vision pour moi.  I like seeing your working
bench as well.

It supposed to snow all day here.  My modified Schwinn Continental is
tricked out for snow duty.  Perhaps I'll show you all how it looks after a
nice ride through the park.

I don't ride motorcycles in the snow anymore, though I used to ride my
uncle's Harley-Davidson in the snow.  The tires on it were actually squared
off somewhat like a car's.  You were fine if you did not accelerate much,
brake much, and went in a straight line.  Such things are possible here and
there in Iowa.

Joel W.