[OM] Siddiq's PAD - Jan 1 2014

Subject: [OM] Siddiq's PAD - Jan 1 2014
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 02:34:48 +0000
One of my resolutions this year is to be more active photographically (and on
the OM-list).

I've been looking at Nathan's PADs (among others, but I fancy his style more),
and my cousin on FB for a few years. This isn't to say I haven't been taking
photos, but they were during more intimate friends' and family gatherings, and
other than emailing them to those pictured, few others knew ever saw them. Now
I hope to expand those horizons.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102032852693764&set=a.10102032852529094.1073741825.6313229&type=3&theater

Link is public, so even those without facebook should be able to view and read
accompanying text.

Hope you all have a hale and hearty new year!

Siddiq