Re: [OM] My Last Photo of 2013 - Group Project?

Subject: Re: [OM] My Last Photo of 2013 - Group Project?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 08:35:48 -0600
> Alas, the glove batteries appear to be dead beyond use.  I will have to
> soldier on.  It's a balmy 9 degrees this morning.  Off to work.

I commuted to the kitchen table this morning. After my wife leaves for
her work, I'll grab the laptop and commute downstairs to my den area
where the fireplace and sound system are.

The MTB just needs me to throw air in the tires and it's perfectly
adequate for winter riding. Unfortunately, I'm not. It takes me longer
to get bundled up than it does to ride.

ken@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.zone-10.com