[OM] audio obsession, was Siddiq's PAD - Jan 1 2014

Subject: [OM] audio obsession, was Siddiq's PAD - Jan 1 2014
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 16:42:19 +0000
Shall look into it, Chris--granted the photo was taken with my phone in not so
great light.

And we all have our little obsessions. I wasn't really much in high-fidelity
since I wasn't ever exposed to it, till two years ago, when I decided to look
into an audio show. Yes, there was a lot of unicorn farts and other nonsense,
but I was completely blown away by what a good stereo system could sound like.
Nico, who doesn't care for these things, was also in awe (and we happily agreed
on what we would like to get if we discover a pot of gold).

Siddiq.