Re: [OM] Mirrorless doomed?

Subject: Re: [OM] Mirrorless doomed?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 16:36:42 -0600
> Just exactly where are these phones that take "high quality photos?"
>
> It's not phones that kill anything, its sinking standards. Phones are hi
> quality like pocket instamatics.

Agreed. I haven't done my calculations of pictures taken in 2013 yet.
Probably will this evening. It's been a VERY down year for me in this
regard. But it would be safe to say that around half my pictures in
2013 were taken with the cell phone. Almost all of the rest taken with
the Panasonic DMC-L1 with the Eye-Fi card in it and most of those
pictures were transmitted to either the iPad or the cellphone for
upload to social media sites.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx