Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - final shot of 2013, and the NYD shot

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - final shot of 2013, and the NYD shot
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 18:27:08 -0600
On 1/2/14 18:12 : , Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I'll bet they're happy you insisted, Paul.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> On 1/1/2014 11:57 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
>> We all had a great time, and realized just how much we all had in
>> common.   However, getting a photo was a challenge, since she's been
>> photo-averse for a long time.  But I wore her down and got a shot of her
>> with her daughter in mid-conversation, one of her husband, and then at
>> the insistence of her daughter who really wanted a family shot,  I got
>> everyone together before we left.
>>
>> Two of those are in the TOPE gallery:
>> http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=9828

Thanks, Chuck.  The jury is still out on Vicki, but I know Katie told me
that they have almost no photos of the whole family together, and she
wanted to be sure to get a copy.  That made me feel good about pestering
the heck out of my friend...

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard