[OM] Travelin Fools [was 2013 Numbers]

Subject: [OM] Travelin Fools [was 2013 Numbers]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 17:00:30 -0800
On 1/2/2014 8:32 AM, Leo Wesson wrote:
> Hey, I want to play!  30979 for clients and 13601 for personal work.  Plus
> about 50 hours of video.
> Only 3965 images were shot with my M9, the rest with my D800s.

Adobe sent me a survey to take last month, obviously working on their pricing
strategy. One question was how many
pictures a month I take. WOW, just over 12,600 shots, 12/12 to 11/13, over
1,000 a month.

That's considerably above my prior rates, almost twice 2010. Carrying two
cameras around my neck in the field does up
the number, but I'd not think that much.

Then I thought how much we'd traveled. A quick count off the calendar puts us
on the road for 90 days in that 12 months,
not counting day trips, of which there have been a  fair number. I take a lot
more shots on the road.

I guess we are:

Travelin' Fools