[OM] Siddiq's PAD Jan 2 2014

Subject: [OM] Siddiq's PAD Jan 2 2014
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 06:07:20 +0000
While waiting at Los Angeles International for wife, mother-in-law and cousin,
saw these two in animated conversation. I walked around, trying to figure out
how best to frame them, then fought my hesitatation to actually take the photo.
I'm quite shy about taking photos in public, but then I wondered how does
Nathan continue to take people photos? It's only Jan 2, if I can't get over
that hump now, I'm unlikely to have many interesting shots.

Yes it was taken with my phone, I will eventually get around to taking with the
E3/OM50-1.4 once I get less self conscious in public.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102034956008704&set=a.10102032852529094.1073741825.6313229&type=3&theater

Siddiq