Re: [OM] Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] Weather
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 11:25:15 +0000
Thanks, John, I’m really pleased with the tripod and with the 324RC2 joystick
head – classy stuff.  I’ll use it on 2 landscape photo course that I have
booked, one on Flamborough Head and one up at Bambergh – all part of my
resettlement training prior to leaving the RA|F

Good luck with your house in the storms.  Ours is an old house as well (1750s)
but it’s end on to the prevailing winds (could have been planned :-)) and we
are relatively sheltered by tall trees.

Chris