Re: [OM] 2013 Numbers

Subject: Re: [OM] 2013 Numbers
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 14:52:46 +0000
Hi, Y'all-
Since it's fairly easy to check on the computer, I thought I would see what I'd
done last year.
E-510: 4129 (Most of these were done on kayak trips while the camera was in a
waterproof bag)
E-520: 3258
Cell phone: maybe 20.

It's more than I originally guessed, but not anywhere near the professional
level. And these numbers are basically just shutter activations, the number of
usable shots was a whole lot less.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community
I will be out of the office December 24 & 25, and January 1.