Re: [OM] IMG: Mockingbird, Then and Now

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mockingbird, Then and Now
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 11:20:47 -0600
Hi Bob,

Since I am still handicapped in vision, and you are the only responder,
I will take your word for it.  Perhaps, when the other eye is done, and
I have some new reading glasses, I will be able to grasp those
differences.  However, I have been amazed at the rendition I got with a
doublet lens from two centuries back, one that is equipped with, of all
things, rotating Waterhouse stops. :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Ross+Lens+2.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Final+Assembly.jpg.html

Thanks for looking.