Re: [OM] More Harbor

Subject: Re: [OM] More Harbor
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 17:05:40 -0500
Most of the boats are where they're supposed to be now. I don't think anyone
was out in this. They'd be crazy if they were, and maybe dead, too. By this
time of year Round Pond Harbor is as you see it: Empty. Occasionally, if the
winter is really mind, there might be one or two boats in all year. That's rare.

But the feds killed the shrimp season this year, so I'm not sure what, if any,
fishing is going on now. New Harbor is full of boats, but I don't know what
they're doing other than floating.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal