Re: [OM] IMG: Mockingbird, Then and Now

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mockingbird, Then and Now
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 17:10:15 -0500
Oh, there's no doubt those old lenses have their uses, and in many cases if not
most, images shot through them can't be replicated with anything else. I would
think some retro portrait work would be interesting through that thing. Also,
certain kinds of landscapes might show nicely.

Birds, on the other hand, scream for the more modern treatment. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal