Re: [OM] Kingston SSDNow V300 Series SV300S37A/240G 2.5" 240GB SATA III

Subject: Re: [OM] Kingston SSDNow V300 Series SV300S37A/240G 2.5" 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) - Newegg.com
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 18:41:19 +0000 (GMT)
Chuck,
            I am sure that I am not the person to give you computer advice...
;-)>   ...BUT....My Dell Studio running Windoze Vista had become almost
un-useable. Decided to bite the bullet, installed SSD as primary hard drive,
moved factory installed hard drive to bay 2 and installed windoze 7. Machine
now boots up quickly, (about 30 secs) does not hang and works as it should have
from new. Undoubtably  Vista was part of the problem but I am pleased that I
now have a useable machine for a reasonable outlay. if I had been able to buy
an SSD for the price you quote it would have been a no-brainer. Only downside
is that I have to juggle Windoze 7 and Mountain Lion on different machines. ;-)>

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK