Re: [OM] IMG: Mockingbird, Then and Now

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mockingbird, Then and Now
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 15:44:20 -0600
Hi Chuck,

I just picked up a pair of 2 diopter reading glasses at the drug store,
and can see a little better with my repaired eye.  I would agree with
you on the image comparisons.  Given that the 2011 image was hand-held
out a truck window, on a cold January morning, I'm sure there was some
motion.  And the resolution of the X-E1 sensor is much better than the
E-1.  However, the old lens still intrigues me.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA