Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 3/1/2014: a serious Polish señorita (with boyfrien

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 3/1/2014: a serious Polish señorita (with boyfriend)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 16:48:11 -0800
On 1/4/2014 9:44 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
> That’s an interesting shot, Nathan.  I like the composition.

Wonderful light on her!

> What’s the Polish for señorita?

When do we drop the "señorita" usage, as it means unmarried, "Miss" in recent
English? The usage has been quite lax
here. The lovely young woman pulling drafts in a recent Nathan PAD, for
example, was wearing a wedding ring, and thus
properly a señora.

It appears list usage is "any woman young and attractive enough that I like
looking at her image" Works for me, mostly,
but I wonder if we should be branching out into other languages with it? :-)

"aMS", attractive woman?

Amiss Moose