Re: [OM] IMG: Small Town Infrastructure - 100% Crop

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Small Town Infrastructure - 100% Crop
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 22:48:13 +1100
Huh?  "The Prime Minister reported that he is keen to preserve the State
Pension." A person reported in the recent past that he is (continuing to be) of
a particular opinion or attitude. Is that not grammatical? Perfect commenting
on Present Continuous. They are two different things and can command different
tenses, surely. Or did he retort or was it that he 'was reported to be'?   :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: