Re: [OM] macros in PS ver CS5

Subject: Re: [OM] macros in PS ver CS5
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 11:25:15 -0500
A simpler and more direct way to get what you requested but if you'd
like to learn more about the increased function given by actions see:
Basic:
<http://tv.adobe.com/watch/adobe-evangelists-julieanne-kost/episode-4/>
More advanced:
<http://tv.adobe.com/watch/adobe-evangelists-julieanne-kost/episode-5/>

A truly simple description is that you move through the steps of
processing the image with your steps being recorded.  You can also
insert queries for you to enter variable data if needed.  You name and
save the action and activate it as needed.

Chuck Norcutt