Re: [OM] OT: Upcoming Eastern US Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Upcoming Eastern US Weather
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 19:04:18 +0000
That sounds idyllic, Dean.

I was looking at Jøtul stove yesterday, an Ild3.  We will refurbish our Annex
in a couple of months’ time and we want to replace our Morsø Squirrel with
something more modern.  But madame wants to stick with a British stove, the
Charnwood Cove I.  In our main house we have a Charnwood Island III, a large
fire pushing out a max of 12kw (over 40,000BTU), helped with a Caframo Ecofan –
a lovely gizmo for our old house.

For your measurements of the sun’s position at rise and set, are you on flat
ground?

Chris