Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Snowpocalypse 2014

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Snowpocalypse 2014
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 07:26:16 -0500
On the positive side of negative temperatures, our sub-zero streak motivated me
at last to pick up my camera bag and do some work. I've tickled more pixels in
the past week or so than in the past three months. Between returning from
Scotland at the end of September and Dec. 31, I think I took about seven
pictures.

Unfortunately, today at 7 a.m. it was 46F and pouring. I suspect I'll spend the
day nose deep in a book.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal