Re: [OM] Some Photos from Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Some Photos from Wales
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 15:29:20 -0600
On 1/6/14 15:24 : , SwissPace wrote:
> This is just as well as my camera budget will be frozen this year. The
> greedy venture capitalists who bought our company have decided we should
> lose our bonus (well in Switzerland its actually a 13th salary designed
> to help with all the end of year bills such as mortgages etc..) next
> year despite our being the most profitable part of the group, am I
> unhappy yes because the money will just go to the very top guy and not
> the shareholders while the rest of us have to suffer.
>
> Final Resting Place with Sea View
> <http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/Images-of-Wales/i-NXXbXfN/A>

Sad to hear that greedy corporate morons are alive and well all over the
globe....

The one of the cemetery was my favorite.  Nice composition, nice
tonality, crisp.

Interesting that the wind turbines are all out in the water - the only
ones I've seen here in 'Murica are land-based.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard