Re: [OM] Some Photos from Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Some Photos from Wales
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 19:00:43 -0400
Ian ..... do you have the Fuji 18mm / f2 lens?

If so, is there a sufficient difference in image capture between that that
and the 23mm to make both lenses equally important or is the extra f stop of
the 23mm the key issue ?

As for the 13th month salary that was the experience I had in Hong Kong in
the 1970s where the locally recruited staff enjoyed that same benefit. On
the otherhand it might be argued that one's real annual salary was dispersed
over 13 payments and that by suspending the 13th payment one would in fact
be experiencing a genuine cut in salary income. Labelling the 13th payment
as a "bonus" or "Lucky Money" in tribute to the Chinese New Year was, I
always thought, a crafty piece of deception.

jh