Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 4/1/2014: up the wall

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 4/1/2014: up the wall
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 20:15:21 +0100
I like the pix and appreciate the sport.

I'm not sure though that I'd appreciate youngsters learning to climb
up walls under my windows - it is true that I'm not at home most of
the time and, living in a city, I sometimes worry about burglars ...

Amities
Philippe

Le 6 janv. 14 à 08:49, Nathan Wajsman a écrit :

> The winter in Poland is a total wash so far, nice dry weather with
> temperatures up to 10C/50F. The other day I photographed a group of
> young people practicing urban climbing around the apartment building
> where my sister lives. The middle-aged woman in black in the
> background started scolding the climbers ("this is a private area,
> bla bla bla") and me for implicitly supporting them by photographing
> them. I told her off to hearty approval from the young people:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!
> i=3008588975&k=ZsVJWP3&lb=1&s=O
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan
>
> Nathan Wajsman
> Alicante, Spain
> http://www.frozenlight.eu
> http://www.greatpix.eu

> Image licensing: http://www.alamy.com/search-results.asp?qt=wajsman
> Blog:
> http://www.nathansmusings.eu/
>

> --

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE