[OM] Siddiq's PAD Jan 6 2014

Subject: [OM] Siddiq's PAD Jan 6 2014
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 22:41:31 +0000
Bread. Something so simple, yet there are so many variations in every culture.
I was exposed to a particular kind of focaccia specific to the Ligurian coast
of Italy this summer, and fell in love with it. It's a nightmare to make,
taking the better part of an entire day because there are 3 or 4 proofing
steps, each taking at least an hour. But the result is divine, and is gone in
less than 20 minutes. Crispy on the outside, chewy and light inside, full of
salt and olive oil. I've had with nothing more than water and been content with
it as a meal.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102040399624654&set=a.10102032852529094.1073741825.6313229&type=3&theater