Re: [OM] What would you buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] What would you buy?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 16:16:53 -0600
> No, I would take a 24, 35, 50, 75, and 90 at least.  If I had to choose one
> for some reason, it would be the 50.  I can do panoramas for wider and crop
> for longer if I had to.

Not to mention the three camera bodies and a porter.

This is my classic dilemma. What to take in a minimalist kit. I start
out with the right idea, one lens, one body, but from there it quickly
morphs into an SUV filling kit. Some day, I really would like to have
the guts to grab JUST the OM-3Ti and 50/1.4 with a wad of BW film.

Chances are, I'd probably do the best photography of my life.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx