Re: [OM] What would you buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] What would you buy?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 10:16:43 -0500
Y'know, I hadn't thought of it quite that way until Tina's post, but with a
good tripod and a 50, you can do the pano easily enough--sometimes even without
a tripod. The cropping for up close can become problematic depending on size of
sensor and sophistication of processor.

Seems I may look for an exemplary 50 for the D800 and start woking on my pano
skills.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal