Re: [OM] This OM List

Subject: Re: [OM] This OM List
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:12:37 -0600
> Today's discussions made up one of the better, interesting, days for this
> list.  Covered lots of topics and attracted quite a few participants whom
> I've not seen much of previously.  Good job.

We've covered just about everything in the past few days. Everything
from OM film bodies to the latest greatest cellphone. SUVs,
motorbikes, fancy watches, photography, etc. It's all been here. I
think we've been a little weak on flash discussion, but I'm sure that
can be addressed.

> And, for the record, I seriously enjoy the ongoing byplays between Moose and
> AG .

We try to keep each other honest.

--
Ken Norton