Re: [OM] This OM List

Subject: Re: [OM] This OM List
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 18:36:44 +0000
We've *that* discussion in the near past no? Nathan as a whole shrine of them,
and pictures of everyone's favourite bottle around Christmas was shared?

And to combine that with the nerd-love on this list, I present to you:

http://blog.revolutionanalytics.com/2013/12/k-means-clustering-86-single-malt-scotch-whiskies.html

Siddiq