Re: [OM] No single malts, but...

Subject: Re: [OM] No single malts, but...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 15:55:19 -0600
> Paul does.  Izzat the Yammy digital desk?

Yupper. The AW4416 with WAVES plugin. I've got a total of 16 channels
of I/O on it (digital being half of those). I do everything in 44.1k
if I need to do a fast burn to CDR, or 48k if destined for other apps
or extensive editing. Usually 16bit if I can tweak the sound enough
before recording, 24bit if I have to do a lot of crunching later.

No need for anything higher than that for the stuff I work with.

This beast is getting old, which means that they can be picked up at
scrap prices. A shame, because these are the best audio
workstation/mixers ever made.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx