Re: [OM] what does my eye spy...

Subject: Re: [OM] what does my eye spy...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 08:56:53 +1100
I had a nice Omega Seamaster Auto dress watch for some time - very nice but not
reliable and parts were not available to fix it. For ten years I've had a
chunky, steel Victorinox I found as new, in box in a pawnbroker (Cash
Converters) for $100. Worth about $4-500 new RRP I think. Nice big face, easy
to read without reading glasses, tough as a brick. I'd have been happy to get
five years out of it but it's going just fine and it's taken a lot of scrapes,
immersions and whacks. A couple of new batteries is all it has needed. Not
stylish and not what you'd leave to #1 son but it'll do for now.
Oh, and one tick, one second. :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com