Re: [OM] Fish pond and waterfall

Subject: Re: [OM] Fish pond and waterfall
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 22:04:23 -0800
On 1/4/2014 6:28 PM, Ken Norton wrote:

> Olympus OM (don't remember which body, probably the OM-3Ti), with
> 100/2. Kodak Ektar 100. Processed in Picasa.

I'm curious. Why Picasa?

I did a bunch of quick and dirties in Picasa some time ago. Worked fine for the
immediate purpose, but when I wanted to
go further with some, I had to start from scratch elsewhere. Put me off it for
that use.

In spite of it being unoriginal in subject or execution, which I seem to recall
some silver nosed guy (Tin Strawn?)
hates, I think it's well enough done to be worth at least a little admiration.

Then again, seems to this ordinary nosed Moose that toning down the brightness
of the stonework on the right keeps it
from drawing my eye away from the falling water. And easing back on vignetting
on bottom and right corner let the nice
flow be seen further.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/AG/FPWaterfall.htm>

All Wet Moose