Re: [OM] what does my eye spy...

Subject: Re: [OM] what does my eye spy...
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 11:16:29 -0800
I've never gotten along with watches. Never liked wrist watches. They
all died a gruesome death. I was chopping wood with my last wrist watch
which had a flex band. Halfway into the swing the centrifugal force sent
the watch sliding down the handle to arrive at the block of wood at
about the same time as the head of the maul. Not pretty,  Best watch I
had was a $5 Westclock pocket watch. By "best" I mean lasted more than a
week. It had a little F<>S slider inside that I continually advanced
until it could no longer keep up at which time it was replaced with a
new one. These days my schedule is such that a glance at the sky is
sufficient.

Mike