Re: [OM] My cat way back in 1995

Subject: Re: [OM] My cat way back in 1995
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 22:43:21 -0500
Simba was awesome. He grew to a 23lb fatcat, but even at that size, he
easily jumped up to the top of the 8 foot high wooden fence, which he
could walk along the narrow top of! He was so greedy that he would attack
my parents' 140lb Great Pyrenees dog and steal her food. Poor dog shook
with fear every time the cat walked past her! He manipulated people for
food, and his love was always up for auction to whoever he thought would
give him the most/best food.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography