Re: [OM] IMG: Wroclaw

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Wroclaw
From: "Nathan Wajsman" <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 16:19:42 +0100 (CET)
Yes, that's when the new ones look like. If by "single-ended" you mean
that there is only a driver in the front, then yes.

I must say, however, that the majority of the trams in Wroclaw are an
older design, probably from the 1970s or 80s. It seems that they are being
replaced (very) gradually by the new ones.

Cheers,
Nathan

Op Ma, 13 januari, 2014 16:15, schreef Chris Trask:

>>>      That is the most sophisticated tram hub I have ever seen,
>>> obviously a
>>> result of mature urban mass transit design.  Do you have any side views
>>> of
>>> the tram itself?
>>>

>>I found this photo online:
>>
>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/7681357@N02/1231996655/
>>

>      Nice, clean design.  It appears to be single-ended, or is that just
> the result of the camera angle?
>

> Chris
>
> When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
>      - Hunter S. Thompson
> --

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx